About my Blog

But I must explain to you how all this mistaken idea of denouncing pleasure and praising pain was born and I will give you a complete account of the system, and expound the actual teachings of the great explorer of the truth, the master-builder of human happiness. No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure, but because those who do not know how to pursue pleasure rationally encounter consequences that are extremely painful. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain

18.8.09

Road To PC


In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

Salam. I’m finally writing my second blog post and as you can see, it took me 11 days to write it after my first blog entry. Honestly, I have made several attempts to get back to blogging but kept delaying it due to be busy. Recently I’m busy with final exam =p Alhamdulillah I’m just finished my final exam (last paper) yesterday. Time flies fast and now we’re in mid August. As you guys know, ramadhan is coming soon. Cant wait anymore.=p. In other words, I’m excited.Hehe. The holy fasting month of Ramadhan will be start on this Saturday (August 22) or this Friday. Since ramadhan is coming soon, so we should prepare ourselves for it. Excited for solat terawih^_^ I just can’t wait for ramadhan. Besides that, im also excited because I can sit with my family now. InsyaAllah I will be going back this Wednesday to Malaysia. Really100X miss my family + hometown o_O.

Now I’m in my summer holiday. It’s very great and relaxing because no more
exam, assignment, stress, and the most important is no more headache!! Back to the hometown story, do you know that Terengganu is one of the best places to visit? Guys, do you know how famous and important keropok lekor in Terengganu??Actually I miss my Ummi’s cooking and also craving for keropok lekor, laksang, nasi dagang and many more la~~ Nowadays H1N1 is spreading in Malaysia. How scary it is! Viruses make us ill by infecting cells in our body but most people don’t care enough about H1N1. H1N1 makes me conscious and uncomfortable when somebody looks sicks, cough, sneeze…Hurm but what can I do to prevent infection? The answer is, I will avoid going into crowded places or stand too close to someone who has above symptoms and I much prefer to get home as I can. Whatever it is, I’m trusting on my lifestyle and my faith in Allah SWT to keep protected me, family, friends and all people in this world from this dangerous infection. Allah is fair and Allah knows best. Remember this and think deeply.

Allah’s decree;

الَّذِي خَلَقَنِي فَهُوَ يَهْدِينِ {78} وَالَّذِي هُوَ يُطْعِمُنِي وَيَسْقِينِ {79} وَإِذَا مَرِضْتُ فَهُوَ يَشْفِينِ {80} وَالَّذِي يُمِيتُنِي ثُمَّ يُحْيِينِ {81} وَالَّذِي أَطْمَعُ أَن يَغْفِرَ لِي خَطِيئَتِي يَوْمَ الدِّينِ {82

"Tuhan Yang menciptakan daku (dari tiada kepada ada), maka Dia lah Yang memimpin dan memberi petunjuk kepadaku;"Dan Tuhan Yang Dia lah jua memberiku makan dan memberi minum,"Dan apabila Aku sakit, maka Dia lah Yang menyembuhkan penyakitku;"Dan (Dia lah) Yang mematikan daku, kemudian ia menghidupkan daku;"Dan (Dia lah) Yang Aku harap-harapkan supaya mengampunkan dosaku pada hari kiamat

Health is a blessing, sickness is an examination. It is necessary to praise Allah for the blessings, and to show endurance during examinations.
I wish you all good health, truth, happiness and peace in religion in this world and Hereafter. Have a nice holiday! See me in Malaysia..Bye…

4 comments:

anap_ilmi said...

just like a SPM essay. but nice. registering twitter gift more effort 2 write in english. walaw aayah.. try lah! ngeh3x www.twitter.com/anap_ilmi

MuhIY said...

an SPM...not a SPM
lalalala...ktuk2...

Shahirah said...

to mr anap,ade typing error sikit len2 betul da.1 word lg,try cari o_O

MuhIY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.